Good Morning friends. I hope your week is off to a tremendous start. As always, lots to accomplish this week, right? Well my number one priority is finding a way to remove the air soft BB from my four year olds sinus cavity. He stuffed it up there good. We have tried saline, inducing sneezing (he loved that), good old fashioned nose blowing, and it is still lodged up there. My husband reminds me that a few months back Nick sneezed out a booger covered Lego (we didn't even know it was up there), so to relax. I am leaning toward a visit to the pediatrician. Poor kid. The same afternoon that he shoved the BB up his nose, he also created some lovely art with sharpie on my wall. I am grateful it wasn't worse to be honest. Before we know it all of the small toys lying about will have been devoured by our new goat (I mean puppy), so Nick will be out of danger. It's all good. I am processing a lot this week. As usual my brain is on overdrive, my body in slow motion. I truly have a lot to do, so I need to be inspired to ACTION, ACTION, ACTION! this week. Pray for idleness to stay far, far, away from me if you wouldn't mind. I appreciate your prayers. Go forward friends! Be productive! Have an incredible week!
I am helping to prepare a baby shower for a young woman at our church. She is young, just 22. Thinking about her, and what the future may hold for her and her little family, got me to thinking about life at 22. Much has changed for me since I was 22. That was really a difficult time. I didn't realize at the time that it was difficult. I had graduated from college, was having a post college, pre-real life, super good time. I was bar tending, partying, picking up and traveling to far away places to party some more. I didn't really have much in the way of financial responsibility yet, and my parents were living in Egypt-- leaving me in charge of the house and my younger sister. It was an "out all night, sleep all day", kind of life. To be honest, I was setting a pretty poor example for my sister, who at the time was working full-time at a nursing home, and was far more responsible than I was. Looking back at that time, and even later, till about age 25, it make...
Comments
Post a Comment