Hey there, I've been having a little trouble posting my blog to facebook. So if you like to follow it each day, you may want to consider clicking the follow by email box on the home page. It is on the left. Hopefully I'll get this figured out soon. This week is just a busy, task filled week. I am sure all of our schedules are filled with end of year stuff, as well as summer and fall planning. If only I could find inspiration to clean my house in the midst of all of the other tasks! My dryer broke yesterday, yikes. I have someone coming to fix it tomorrow, but in just two days, the pile in my laundry room has turned into a mountain. I am a little entrenched in the mundane of every day right now, so I am sorry this post reflects that. I hope you have a fantastic day, and an even better week. :)
I am helping to prepare a baby shower for a young woman at our church. She is young, just 22. Thinking about her, and what the future may hold for her and her little family, got me to thinking about life at 22. Much has changed for me since I was 22. That was really a difficult time. I didn't realize at the time that it was difficult. I had graduated from college, was having a post college, pre-real life, super good time. I was bar tending, partying, picking up and traveling to far away places to party some more. I didn't really have much in the way of financial responsibility yet, and my parents were living in Egypt-- leaving me in charge of the house and my younger sister. It was an "out all night, sleep all day", kind of life. To be honest, I was setting a pretty poor example for my sister, who at the time was working full-time at a nursing home, and was far more responsible than I was. Looking back at that time, and even later, till about age 25, it make...
Comments
Post a Comment